Bonsai Trimming-- Do Not Make These Mistakes!
- Make sure your tools are dry and clean prior to and after utilizing them for bonsai trimming. If you do not, fungi can grow and can trigger illness in your bonsai.
- Keep your bonsai tools sharp! The objective right here is to make the cleanest, quickest cuts to your bonsai without triggering it too much anxiety.
- Change any tools which are broken or do not work effectively. An inappropriate working bonsai tool can damage your bonsai throughout bonsai trimming.
- Lots of lovers who are brand-new to bonsai make this mistake and their trees suffer due to the fact that of it! Just use tools particularly made for bonsai trimming to get the finest outcomes!
- After the preliminary trimming of your bonsai-- let you bonsai rest for a duration of a couple of weeks. Strategy to trim a little at a time to form your bonsai.